Finish the Year the Best Way Possible:
- Thank your wider support team: have a way to recognise and/or reward those outside of work that have supported you this year, such as close friends or family. You’ll need them in 2019!
- Inspire yourself: Set your phone timer to 3 minutes and write down your 3 biggest work achievements in 2018. Then put them on your wall or in your desk drawer to look back on in 2019 to inspire you.
- Declutter: block yourself two hours, possibly with a colleague to hold you to account, to declutter both your desk and your electronic files before the end of the year. If not, you’ll waste hours next year looking for things next year!
- Dream big: in both your professional and personal life, write down your vision for where you want to be in 1, 3, and 5 years’ time. Put in as much detail as you can with each. Then work with your support team or manager to ensure you start moving towards those goals from January 2019.
- Celebrate: no doubt 2018 has been a big year for you. Be sure to take a moment or two over the holiday to celebrate all that you have achieved in 2018, it’s a key way to stay motivated.
Recent Blog Posts
Get your FREE 30 DAY Sales Strategy!
Receive the 5 page template and simple instructional video. All the tools you need to hit your sales targets for the next 30 days, plus all the help you need to implement your plan.