Why profiling helps
Behavioural profiling allows you to understand your people’s strengths and areas that need development. You’ll understand what motivates and demotivates them, how to communicate effectively with them and how keep the loyal. Quick note: ‘Behavioural Profiling’ is the correct terminology for ‘personality profiling’Enquire Now
- Identify, recruit and retain the most suitable candidates
- Understand your people’s behavioural strengths
- Improve and enhance professional and personal communication
- Develop self-awareness and improve overall performance
- Obtain connections between data and the goals/objectives of clients
- Understand how to get the most out of your team
- Pinpoint motivators and de-motivators for each person
- Improve individual self-awareness and understanding of development areas
- Increase sales by identifying how each style sells
- Grow healthy teams by understanding each others’ styles
- Create a more balanced team with each person better suited to their role
We need the full name of each person, email address and their main one or two jobs from the list provided and we can take it from there.
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
The Personality Profiling Tool Will Help the Following Roles
You work in sales and are constantly trying to meet new people. As a salesperson, it's important to know how to approach others and get them to like you.
To have the best sales teams, you need the best sales managers. The best sales managers are the ones who know their strengths and weaknesses and hire people who can fulfill their needs.
The most important factor to consider when hiring a any management position is their personality. It’s very simple and you’ll get a lot farther if you first understand personality profiles.
Sales people are the face of a company and they are the ones who are on the front line making the first impression of your company. Sales people need to have the right personality profile for customer service.
If you need to hire operations talent, the personality quiz will help you determine their strengths, weaknesses and if they make a good fit for your company.
Behavioral profiling for procurement professionals are a great way to test whether they are a Team Player, Builder or a Risk Taker.
Admin & Finance
Assessments for the administration and finance staff are available. Purchase the personality profiles for admin and finance personnel and start looking for the right fit for your company today.
A personality quiz for legal staff can give you a better idea of how a candidate will fit in your organization's culture and the personality profile can be a predictor of long term success.
2nd Personality Profile
This personality profiling test helps to complement some other tests you might have such as the Enneagram and the MBTI to offer a comprehensive view about your personality or your staff.