Internal Leadership Tips
For your Business Owner/Senior Managers:
- Work with your sales team and your marketing team right now, to work out in detail all the opportunities to generate sales and profits before the end of the year. Ideally, agree rewards for them to achieve exceptional results in the coming 3 months – it’s the final push!
- Get clear on all department goals for 2019, including a plan for the development of each team to ensure they have: 1) the right systems, 2) the right people in the right seats on the bus, and 3) the right skills to compete for success in 2019. Reach out to use anytime if you need help with this planning.
For your Sales Manager & Sales team:
- Look now for quick wins in the coming quarter to ensure you contribute the most profit possible before the end of the year.
- Also start to plan now for some of the BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) for 2019 and take action BEFORE the end of this quarter. For example, if your BHAG was to land a large new client in 2019, start the process now to make 2019 even easier.
For your operations/dispatch/procurement teams:
- Focus on the leadership development within your year, be it at a manager level, a team leader level, or self-leadership level. Learn more about the personalities in your team so that your communication style suits each and every person based on their natural behavioural profile.
- Also look at appropriate rewards for your team for pushing hard in the next quarter to deliver on time and on budget every time. They will enjoy their holidays more by doing a great job and feeling recognised for their efforts.
Recent Blog Posts
Get your FREE 30 DAY Sales Strategy!
Receive the 5 page template and simple instructional video. All the tools you need to hit your sales targets for the next 30 days, plus all the help you need to implement your plan.