Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
The one sales book every B2B seller should read
Shut Up to Sell: The Book
These techniques work: they've been used by our clients and by ourselves over many years.
I've received over $1M in sales training, coaching and experience. It is my privilege to share the heart of this learning and experience in a single book, Shut Up to Sell! I've honed and developed these techniques myself and with the help of our amazing clients around the world.
Save yourself the nearly 3 decades of sales training, experience and mistakes I've made, by reading the one sales book every B2B seller should read. It's the sort of book you'll want to read every year. Such is the depth of techniques within it!
Topics for both Newbies and Sales Veterans
- Know how to plan and run persuasive business meetings.
- Build your confidence with B2B selling.
- Sell better face-to-face, by phone and by webcam.
- Learn the world-class 10-step Persuasive Selling Process.
- Confidently take control of B2B meetings.
- Ask smarter questions to read the client better.
- Understand how your personality impacts your sales style.
- Learn the world-proven 6-step Objection Managing Process.
- Adapt better to client's personality.
- Walk away with a sales template to use again and again.
Ambrose Blowfield, B. Sc.(Hons.)
World-class Trainer, Facilitator, Author
Ambrose Blowfield is one of Australasia’s leading trainers and speakers in sales, sales management and business networking. He has led a privileged academic and career path worldwide, typically working with the best of the best along the way.
- Sold consumer goods in the UK for the world-leading FMCG company, Procter & Gamble
- Sold for a cutting-edge technology startup in Switzerland
- Sold for financial recruitment giant Robert Half International in Australia
- Heavy engineering project-selling in New Zealand
- Sold his services to over 15000 clients in over 20 countries worldwide
Join the Waitlist
Save yourself the nearly 3 decades of sales training, experience and mistakes I've made, by reading the one sales book every B2B seller should read.